This week’s Music and Art of the Week has been chosen by Rory (sorry Rory for the delay in putting your Music + Art on-line- but I know we will almost certainly have time to discuss it at the end of this week!)
Remember to leave your comments to let Rory and everyone else know what you and people at home think! I’ve also posted this post on Pass The Blog which we are ‘in charge’ of this week- so check out the post on there too for even more comments!
Rory has chosen a peice of music which I really like, but which I haven’t heard for ages! Here goes:-
What do you think of the music? Do you like it? Below are some questions written by Rory to get you thinking:-
- How is this piece of music similar/different to what you normally like to listen to?
- what do you think the story is about?
- what or who do you think the monkey is?
- does it make you sad or happy? Why?
- What instruments can you hear in the music?
What do you think of this painting? Here are some questions from Rory to get you thinking…
- Who do you think is in the painting? Who is the lady? Is it her baby?
- Do you think this is a scene the painter had seen? Why?
- Can you find out what the painting is called and/or who painted it?
- Does it look old or new to you? Why?
- What do you think the painting is about?
- Would you want this on your wall? Why/Why not?
Two great choices Rory- I can’t wait to see what people think!