Evie has chosen this weeks music + art of the week for us and you can find her super choices below
[4H, due to the short week + our trip today, we will discuss Evie’s choices in our class assembly next Friday, 18th May)
Evie has chosen 2 pieces of music this week, which are embedded below…
What do you think? Here are some questions to get you thinking…
- Do you like the music? Why/Why not?
- Which is your favourite and why?
- How does the music make you feel?
- How are the similar/different to the pieces of music we have had over the past few weeks?
- Does either piece link into our art at all?
- If the artists (people who sing the songs) switched round, so they sung each other song, do you think they would sound the same or not? Why/Why not
Evie has chosen quite a famous painting for this week’s art (and I have to say, it’s perhaps one of my favourite pieces of art!)
Here are some questions to get you thinking:-
Do you like the piece of art? Why/Why not?
What is the picture called?
How does the picture make you feel?
Who painted the picture?
How do you think it was made/painted? What techniques do you think they used?
Do you think the picture is realistic/based on real life?
What can you notice if you look carefully at the picture?
Well done Evie for choosing this weeks music + art- I can’t wait to hear what everyone thinks